Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Waiting

Ok, my loyal followers. I know you have all been following faithfully along through the conference talks. We can now move onto the Sunday morning session. All of the talks from now on are for everyone.
Here is the text.


I think sometimes I find myself "waiting on the road to Damascus." Sometimes I seem to want something more dramatic than the small impressions that I can hardly recognize at times.

President Spencer W. Kimball taught this concept when he said: “God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs. Therefore, it is vital that we serve each other.” I know I have personally been helped out by other people. Later I realize that God had sent them to help me.


Love this-Saint Francis of Assisi: “Preach the gospel at all times and if necessary, use words.”

No comments:

Post a Comment