Friday, April 29, 2011

Make him stop

I realise this is simply playing into his hands. Commercials are to get your attention. Here I am passing it along to you.

There are lots of car dealerships in this area. Dealerships are known for terrible commercials. This just happens to be the one close by who insists on making MANY commercials and playing them on TV and radio ALL the time. Just close your eyes and listen to this mans voice. Why on Earth is he allowed to be the spokes person? (probably because he owns the place.)


I can't find the right one off hand, but during the Super Bowl they ran one that used super imposed heads floating around the screen.

For some reason he thinks it is great to yell Yee-Haw,often.




I do not understand this man.

Oh and the idea of "certified per-owned" cars. Really? I could certify to you that my car has been used. It isn't that hard. Surely there is a better term for a used car they have checked over.

No comments:

Post a Comment