Saturday, April 23, 2011

He's the best

So in the last few weeks I have had plans. Great plans. Plans of visiting friends near and far. Each of these plans have been met with a puking child. It has been greatly disappointing. In the last few weeks I have made one trip to the library, 2 trips to church and each day two trips to the bus stop for Victor. 

This isn't a terrible thing. It isn't bad to be home. My home is great. The problem comes in when you made plans and had to cancel. It is like being promised a candy bar and then being told "too bad. You can't have it." It isn't a big deal not to have it. It is just upsetting when you already got your hopes up.

Today my husband was able to be home from work. I love him dearly. I think he is wonderful. He was so thoughtful this evening and watched the kids for me while I went out with my cousin for the evening. It was a lot of fun. It was really nice to talk and listen and enjoy.

Plus he washed the couch cushions. How awesome is that?

I am so grateful to have married such a wonderful man. He makes my life so much better.

1 comment:

  1. Well, you didn't come here and expose us to anything, but BigGirl has spent the WHOLE week puking anyway. Big sigh. She got a blessing last night, and seems to be doing better now.

    ReplyDelete