Friday, April 22, 2011

Latest recommendation

So I found another show that I love. Not quite Avatar quality, but incredibly amusing.

Meet Phineas and Ferb. They spend all their time going on adventures. I love that they are so innocent. They are always on a mission to help someone or genuinely gain knowledge.

Phineas and ferb

That is their sister Candice in the background. Her entire goal is to get her brothers in trouble for SOMETHING. Anything really.

This show just makes me laugh. Here is their pet platypus. His name is Perry. He is an undercover agent. Phineas and Ferb don't know.


 This is the bad guy. His name is Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz.



He and Perry are constantly battling it out. 

In summery-
  • The show is entertaining.
  • Phineas and Ferb are sweet.
  • The dialogue is great.
  • Story lines are convoluted, but funny.
  • They have a secret agent platypus. How much more could you need?
  • They put a song in nearly every episode. Some are better than others, but they are a higher quality than I would ever have expected.
  • There are surprisingly good morals in some episodes.
You should put it on your NetFlix list. I approve.

No comments:

Post a Comment