Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Just for fun.

I have a friend who is a Zumba instructor. (Latin dance turned exercise.) I love it. Very fun. A big part of why I enjoy it is because it is fun music that you are dancing to. What is not to love there?

One of the songs she frequently uses is "This time for Africa" by Shakira. Here is my disclaimer. I do not like Shakira. Her voice is kind of grating to me. Plus I can't stand to watch her dance. She is amazing at what she does. I just don't want to watch it.

However I really enjoy dancing around to this song. My daughter requests it all the time. I have watched most of the video. I didn't seen anything objectionable in it. This song was written for the World Cup Soccer tournament in South Africa. So most of the video is soccer footage. I do enjoy the soccer players trying to do her dance. It made me smile.

We call it Waka Waka. Here you go.


Feel free to just turn it on and dance around instead of watching.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy the music also, but am still a firm believer that if one doesnt enjoy dancing, that this probably isnt the work out for you. I'll take a good run over a dance any day. :)

    Josie and I enjoyed the video - thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete