Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Today's events

Today while my husband was gone the following things happend
  • Phebe threw up on the way home from dropping him off at work.
  • I retrieved my debit card from the bank, where I had left it in the ATM.
  • I finally let Naomi spend some of her money on the ever coveted convient store food.
  • Tore the pukey car seat apart to wash the cover.
  • Napped.
  • Cleaned all the buckles from pukey carseat.
  • Got Victor off the bus.
  • Made dinner.
  • Dropped kids off at Grandma's house
  • Drove the 45 mins to attend a class about using herbs for medicinal purposes.
  • Learned a lot.
  • Was reminded there is a LOT I don't know.
  • Picked kids up at Grandma's house.
  • Watched Phebe puke on Grandma's floor. I guess it wasn't just car sickness this morning.
  • Pulled in the driveway at my house. Removed key from the ingnition in time to hear more vomiting.
  • I am currently ignoring the second car seat that needs torn apart to wash.
Tomorrows agenda-
  • Take care of kids.
  • Clean house.
  • Watch Toy Story 3.
  • Avoid any more puking incidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment