Friday, April 1, 2011

Just amusing

I just thought I would share a few videos from Youtube that make me smile.

Such as:

I enjoy the song, but I think there was someone mad at him when they made this video. Doesn't he look like a fool?




This song is ok. Once in a while I enjoy it.

Look at her hair. One day I realized that Phebe is in fact La Roux in hiding. Phebe constantly has hair similar to this. The line in this song that goes" I'm having fun, don't put me down" is Phebe's motto. There is no putting her down, on the floor that is.


The very first concert I ever attended was to see this band.  


I really enjoy their music. I even have all of their signatures, many pictures ( ok, of the lead singer) and a signed guitar pick. After a concert of being up against the stage and getting to meet everybody, it was kind of a reality shock to find out other bands don't usually do that.  Mambo Swing is also another very good song.


I LOVE this song. I love the music. I love the lyrics. I love the video. I love the message. It just makes me smile and dance around. So sweet, so fun.

When I was in high school and college ( my brief stint there) I went to a lot of shows and concerts. Finally during a Dropkick Murphy concert, while packed tightly against many sweaty strangers, trying not to get knocked over by the mosh pit and the stagejumpers, listening to music so loud it felt as if it were beating my heart for me, with the colored lights flashing around I realized I didn't like it. I didn't want to do this any more. I wasn't going to any more shows.

Pretty much I have stuck to that. There is one band that I have seen since then. Several times.

The Clarks. I love them. I have been to seem them about 7 times. Possibly more. We own 5 of their CDs. My kids can pick out Scott Blasey's voice anywhere. There are about 3 songs total that I skip when I listen to them.

Sadly, they don't really have any good music videos. So it is hard to pick which one to share with you.

Though, "Penny on the floor" and "Cigarette" are the true classics.... I just really enjoy this one, and about 40 other ones.

I am grateful for Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment