Monday, July 4, 2011

Meet Harley

My husband and I have been watching "Batman; the animated series" on Netflix lately. Some episodes are awesome, some are good but not as good as others. Overall I really enjoy this series. I just want to take the time to introduce you to my favorite character.

Her name is Harley Quinn. She is Jokers sidekick.


She met Joker when he as at Arkham Asylum and she was trying to help rehabilitate him. Too bad he turned her instead, so now she is crazy too.



Really, she is nuts too. It is so incredibly funny.

There is one particular episode that I wanted to share with you. Too bad no matter how much searching I do I can not locate a full video online. 

It is called Harliquinade. In this episode Quinn is in Arkham Asylum but Joker is on the lose. Batman gets her out so she can help him track down the Joker and the giant bomb he has stolen. 

She is so completely insane and yet so comical this episode just made me laugh over and over. 

If you ever have the chance to watch Harliquinade do so. It is so good. Of course if you watch the whole series it will make even more sense.  

No comments:

Post a Comment