Friday, July 8, 2011

I love Hans Zimmer

I just wanted to share some of my favorite songs with you. I had forgotten about them until my kids watched the movie the other day.

If you have never seen the movie "Prince of Egypt" I would recommend you do so. Is it 100% historically accurate? Um... I don't think so. But the idea is great, the implementation of ideas was beautiful and the music is truly outstanding. 

Here are some of the best songs (according to me ) from the movie. I actually own, and on occasion listen to this soundtrack.




I will admit, I don't think I have heard anything written by Hans Zimmer that I didn't enjoy.
(He did music in Kung Fu Panda, Pirates of the Caribbean, Lion King and the Dark Knight. Plus more.)



 
I had to get a different version of the next song. The origional I had picked turned out to be some guy singing karaoke. It was moderately good. Too slow for the music though, plus... not the real music. Here is a better version.

I love the message in the next song.



I love this music. Hope you did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment