Saturday, October 8, 2011

Today was Good

Somedays are just good.

Today was a day of cleaning the church. It was a day of learning a lesson myself I was trying to teach my son. You just keep working even if no one else is.

Today was a day the house got cleaned. Ok, until we ate lunch and walked out the door. Then I noticed all the car ramps that had been set up in the previously clean living room. My husband has suggested calling it the "chaos room."

We picked up Ethan and he made hot dogs on his special hotdog roller for us. We washed the car together. Phebe didn't cry and scream and throw temper tantrums.

We went to the big park near dad's work. They played and were volunteering to get in the car when we were done.

Went to bed with out drama. Read some "Indian in the Cupboard to them."

It was a good day. Peaceful and happy. It is wonderful to be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment