Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Just singing and dancing in the rain!

So on Saturday my kids decided they needed to watch the whole movie Singin in the Rain.

Ok, I helped this desire along a bit. Showing them clips of the movie on Youtube...

I do not own a copy of said movie. Grandma does however. So they ventured over to grandmas house ( Mom and Dad went to see The Help) and had an evening of Singing in the Rain, fudge and popcorn.

That night as we put them to bed there was a chorus of " Moses supposes his toeses are roses..." going on.

In honor of this wonderful film and my kids sudden delight in it I will share their two favorite scenes with you.


Naomi is now working feverishly on mastering her tap dancing skills. She even has a pair of Sunday shoes she wears at all times to practice.

Hope you were able to enjoy some fond memories of your own. I need to sit down and watch the whole movie myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment