Saturday, January 1, 2011

Moments

I am sure there are things I should or could be doing right now. Instead I am enjoying. My baby has curled herself into a ball and is snuggled as close to me as she can get, peacefully sleeping. 

This may not sound super exciting to you,  I can't even say it is "exciting" per say to me either. It is worthy of note that she is perfectly capable of getting up and walking away from me if she wanted to. I always taught my babies to put themselves to sleep so they wouldn't rely on me for it. They are so easy to get to bed because of it. There is a down side though. I never get those snuggle moments.

I could go read my scriptures.Maybe make lunch or work on my Portuguese fluency (I'm not at all fluent, just working to get there.) There are dishes to do or laundry to wash.

There will always be those things though. There will not always be my baby on my lap, blissfully resting.

No comments:

Post a Comment