Friday, December 24, 2010

In case you needed a smile

Naomi made a decision that Victor did not agree with. As she was hauling all of her bedding back to her bed Victor called to her, "I don't love you anymore!"

Without missing a beat she continued on her walk, calling over her shoulder, "You'll love me in the morning!"




While dining in our home the other night Naomi let out some seriously noisy gas. Everyone cracked up. Victor continued to giggle hysterically at everything all through the meal. Ethan asked him if he had gotten some laughing gas from Naomi.  More hysterical giggling. "I toot laughing gas!"


Caleb came charging out of the bathroom naked after having a bath. He had toilet paper streaming from between his bum cheeks.
Me; "Caleb get back in there and throw that toilet paper in the toilet!"
Caleb :" No mom! It's my horsie tail!"


I also love Lindt chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment