Friday, January 7, 2011

Apparently I haven't have many inspiring thoughts lately as is evident in my lack of blog entries. It isn't because I haven't been doing things.

  • Lately I have dealt with on and off sick kids. Today being an on day.
  • Dealt with what seems like my neck out of whack, thus giving me a major headache when ever I bend over.
  • Made some awesome pierogies with a friend. Next time I think I need to quadruple that amount. We can go through those so fast.
  • Made plans for more food prep. Yay for white chili and company!
  • Made token efforts at visiting teaching. It is not a strong point for me. I want my VTs to show up and spend time talking with me. What do I do to those I VT? I drop off gifts and leave. I am still working this out.
  • Got the new class schedule for non credit classes at the local college. I love that thing. I love taking classes. I also love that it comes addressed to "Ighan Eberle". My husband's name is Ethan. They are offering a class on making cheese. I think that is awesome. Also a class for using herbs for ailments. Along with a million other things I would love to learn at some point, but don't have the time or money for. Basic blacksmithing? Oh yes! Jewelry making? Kayaking? Classic Italian cooking? Stained glass? Ballroom dancing? I hope to have time for these someday. And funds. And have my husband along. It would be fun. We'll call it date night.
  • Watched my baby dump out all the contents of the diaper bag.
  • Got things squared away at the library. I had 3 books I had renewed 6 times. That is 12 weeks. I could not find them. Anywhere. I even asked if maybe they had been accidentally re shelved before being checked in. They did not think that was an option and wouldn't go look. I did go look. There they were. Stressing for 12 weeks. It was right there. Luckily the nice librarian handled it for me.
  • Think I am going to take old t-shirts and make a quilt from them. I like making quilts and tend to end up giving them away. I would really like to keep this one.
  • Learned more Portuguese. Listening and speaking is so much harder than reading. "Rigido" means strict. I understand and remember that no problem. However they pronounce it "hiejado".  Makes it a bit harder.
  • Plan on following Dedra's example and read the Book of Mormon in Portuguese so I can learn it. Ya know, once I finish this time through. Luckily we happen to have a copy right here in my house.
  • Cooked a caribou roast. As a side dish to corn.
  • Was reminded how awesome priesthood blessings can be.
  • Designed a few football teams. Had some input into a few others. Buffalo Wings is probably my favorite. The symbol is a buffalo with wings. It is awesome.
  • Had my children clean up their baby sister's mess over and over again. I feel bad sometimes.
  • Made a very delicious peach cream pie. So very easy. So very good.
I am gonna call that good. I am sure there is other stuff going on. As you can see nothing particularly note worthy. Than again, there isn't a lot in my life that is very exciting. I am OK with that though. I like being dramaless.

No comments:

Post a Comment