Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Gas monsters

My poor daughter suffers from gas pains terribly. She has since birth. Tonight was one of the worst for her. She was seriously writhing on the floor screaming in agony. I am trying to rub her stomach. I am trying to move her legs around. Trying to get her to stand up, or go to the bathroom. Trying anything I can think of. The tears just keep coming. Finally I get a spearmint after dinner mint and give it to her. I try to find the reflexology books, in hopes that I can find some spot on her foot to rub to relieve that pain.

She is laying on the floor sucking her mint while I rub her feet. I have no idea where the gastro- intestinal area of the foot is, so I am just rubbing all over. Asking her, " How does that feel? How about over here? Does this feel any better than up there?" She isn't very responsive.

She is asleep.

How can you go from writhing in agony to sound asleep in less than 2 minutes? Yet again- Naomi amazes me.




Caleb just informed me "I got too many boo-boos last night."
We are going to have to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment