Monday, January 28, 2013

Two hour delay



I love two hour delays. I loved them when I was in school and I love them now. I love having my kids around for a few more minutes. (I love that I can ask them to help me with a few more projects before they leave....) I love that we are in less of a rush to get things ready for school, when I was "we" I mean a young blond woman that lives here.

This morning my kids helped me get ready to rearrange some furniture. We are going to move things around tonight when my husband comes home. I love rearranging. I do wonder, is there really an ideal set up? I seem to love it every time I change things. Maybe I just like change not the actually arrangement. I am attempting to use the space I have more efficiently. Of course that is the goal every time. Maybe eventually I will have the most efficiently used space ever. I doubt it though.

Since we are done with our prep work it is off to watch Pixar shorts the second edition. I think that is a good way to spend a delay.


No comments:

Post a Comment