Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Living with kids

Me :( looking at a puddle on the floor.) Phebe what is this?
P: I peed my pants.
Me : Where does pee go?
P: In the toilet.
Me: Does this look like a toilet.
P: (giggling) No, it's a carpet! 
Me: Well if pee isn't supposed to be here what are you going to do about it?
P:Clean it up! And then Dad will be so surprised that I cleaned it up and there is no more mess! He will be excited!

I sure hope dad isn't terrible surprised or excited by a lack of pee on the carpet.

***
Caleb had a left over piece of chicken he was stabbing with a steak knife and then giving pieces to his siblings.  I called it Caleb's House of Dead Chicken. He thought it was a great name.

Eventually I found him walking around doing something else. 
Me: So is Caleb's house of Dead Chicken done?
Caleb :Yup, I closed it up for the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment