Friday, January 11, 2013

Smurf gel

Today after school Naomi went to work in the kitchen. I was supervising Phebe upstairs so I didn't see what exactly she was going.

I walked into the kitchen to hear "OK, just a little food coloring. There we go. All done."
Me :Naomi, what are you doing with food coloring?
She turns around to show me a little bottle that used to contain hand sanitizer.
N :Look mom, I made my own hand sanitizer!

I quickly realize that she has mixed dish soap, water and food coloring in a cute little bottle and is ready to try it out. We then had a discussion about the effects of food coloring so we haven't actually USED said product yet.


*****
I printed some pages off the internet dealing with the letters "G" and "S". I cut up the pictures and then had Phebe and Caleb identify which letter each picture would go with. 

I then had the following conversation with Caleb-
C: (pointing to the "g") that is for goat. 
Me: Good job Caleb goat does start with "g".
C: (pointing to the "G") that is for Godzilla. 

Different "g"'s are for different things. Godzilla's definitely get upper case.

No comments:

Post a Comment