Friday, September 9, 2011

A very wicked day

 


So for my birthday, as I mentioned previously, my husband took me to see a Broadway across America production of Wicked. I had only heard the music for this musical previously. I had a vague, I emphasise vague, idea of the actual storyline.

It was incredible. I didn't get very many pictures but this is what I can share.




I just thought we looked cute before we left. So you get to see us being cute together.



We sat in the first balcony, about 4 rows back. Excellent view. This was the backdrop they had down before the performance. I wasn't allowed to and wouldn't have bothered to take pictures during the actual show. Youtube however comes in handy for sharing one of my favorite scenes.


Seriously, listen to the lyrics. They are so funny.

I was so impressed with the wit of the dialogue. I guess I shouldn't have been, the music is quite humorous.
It was touching and so very funny. I am so glad that my sweet husband took me to see it.




-Random note kind of off topic. We went out for Japanese after the show. I had a Godzilla roll. It is sushi. It makes me very happy. I wanted to share this random wall decoration with you.


It is like they are woven together. I thought it was neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment