Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Hobbits!

My husband and I recently sat down and watched all three Lord of the Rings movies. Yes, in their extended scene glory. It took about 5 nights of watching. It was fun though. Then he showed me this video. It made me laugh.


This makes me smile and all, but if you have a tremdous amount of time and want something truly hysterical I have another suggestion for you.

If you have ever done any role playing you won't be able to stop laughing at this.
 Shamus (the author) goes through the whole set of movies and puts them in comic strip pretending they are role players on an adventure.


Here is a sample:
Lord of the Rings, D&D campaign, Midgewater swamps, Weathertop
 
 
Like I said, if you have ever done role playing it is really funny.  

No comments:

Post a Comment