Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The status is NOT quo

It has come to my attention that some of you are unfamiliar with Dr Horrible' Sing along blog. This is a problem. Since this is my forum for sharing things that I like I will now share it with you.

It is from the director of Firefly and Serenity, Joss Whedon. This what happens when writters go on strike. They created this little movie, production, thing. Sadly I can only find it in chunks online. Netflix has it complete.



Enjoy.


Maybe writters should go on strike more often.



I also think that Neil Patrick Harris is quite possibly one of the cutest human beings ever. Ok, at least Dr Horrible is anyway.

There is a series of crude comments towards the end, just a warning.

The world is a mess and I just need to rule it.

4 comments:

  1. when it first cameout, the whole thing was pnline. thats when i saw it - and LOVED it!!! i need to purchase the dvds - it would be worth it for sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely. I should own it too. That would be good. I am glad I can count you in the ranks of the elites who value this excellent piece of entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Robbie and Alex need to go as (respectively) Captain Hammer and Dr. Horrible. Wait until you see how huge Alex has gotten--and his big hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love dr horrible--and Neil patrick Harris.

    ReplyDelete