Monday, September 5, 2011

Nin-JA!



This is what my kids are playing right now...






If you have a Kinect and Xbox, download this free trial. It is so fun. Here is a screen shot.

Fruit Ninja Kinect Screenshot

They launch fruit into the air and you slice it with your awesome ninja moves. Let me tell you, my kids have SERIOUSLY awesome ninja moves. They love this game. Plus the beauty of the Kinect is that you move your body around and it tracks your movement. So you really are standing there waving your arms around as fast as you can. It is like work out, but fun.


Speaking of ninjas, I wanted to share this "Ask a Ninja" video with you.




Most of the "ask a Ninja" videos I find to be rather humorous. It is worth your time, in my opinion, to look up the "Ask a Ninja, pirates of the Caribbean" clip. Oh so funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment