Friday, June 3, 2011

Let me hold your crown Babe.

I wanted to share with you one of my new favorite artists. Her name is Sarah Bareillis. I really enjoy her music.

This is "Love Song." The piano part is fabulous. I also love this video. I think the concept fits so well with the lyrics.



Next up is "King of Anything." Yet again, the video has some neat ideas. The silverware piano is something I would never have thought of. There are moments where I think it is hard to look at due to the disrupted focal points.  The beat in this song is so fun.



She has another hit out right now called "Uncharted." Still very distinctly her style, thus I enjoy listening to it. Though there maybe some mild profanity and I watched the video and am not sure I am ready to share that one.

I hope she keeps making great music. I really enjoy her songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment