Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Help!

I needed the car today so I took my husband to work. While I was at his office I went into the restroom.

Then I tried to leave the restroom.

The door wouldn't open. No matter how hard I tried.

Locked? Nope. Push harder? Nope.

I finally gave in and started calling for help. As predicted, they started laughing. Someone came to my rescue.

They also couldn't get the door open.

Then in walks a customer. So the help on the other side quits to go assist them. I just sit quietly in the bathroom listening to discussions about additional insurance coverage. The person is then walked out to the car.

Ethan comes back to help me again. Eventually, he forced the door open. The handle was broke before I went in.

It had been replaced when I came to pick him up.

Bet you didn't spend part of your morning trapped in a bathroom.

1 comment:

  1. Not today, no--but It HAS happened in my past! And it was VERY humiliating!

    ReplyDelete