Monday, June 27, 2011

Godzilla for lunch

Here is my list of note worthy things of today.
  • I started with a grand plan of making strawberry jam.
  • I received the check for our totaled car in the mail.
  • I packed up what I was doing and convinced my mom to drive me to the bank and my sister to watch my kids.
  • Drove to visit my husband at work to obtain his signature.
  • Gladly accepted his idea of taking my mom out to lunch as a thank you.
  • Enjoyed a truly fabulous lunch at a Japanese steak house I have wanted to try out for along time.
  • Ate a Godzilla roll.
  • LOVED my Godzilla roll.
  • Would highly recommend to any sushi eater to order a Godzilla roll.
  • Picked up kids, came home. Tried to put youngest two down for naps.
  • 3 year old announces he is not tired and should not take a nap.
  • 7 minutes later same 3 year old returns clutching his favorite blanket asking me to come take a nap with him.
  • He never does fall asleep with me in his bed.
  • He falls asleep on the couch instead.
  • Baby tells me "Iwanteat." All this babbling is finally forming into distinguishable thoughts.
  • 3 year old also managed to get shampoo in his eyes during a bath.
  • Never did make any jam at all.

Yes, other things happened. They are just less note worthy. The main thing you need to get out of this is "Godzilla roll is good." Glad I could share.

No comments:

Post a Comment