Monday, April 1, 2013

Wrap it up

Phebe loves to pack bags. Book bags are pretty glamorous. Sadly I haven't learned to go through the contents of them yet. Maybe I will start today.

On Friday she hauled her giant bag up to her room to "take a nap". Sometimes she just sets things on her dresser to get them later. I guess it wasn't the case that day. When I came to retrieve her there was something odd. As I picked her up to snuggle her legs felt strange. That's due to the fact that she had wrapped them knee to ankle in masking tape. I guess I know what was in her bag this time...

Don't worry, she did not cut the circulation off to her feet. She did not enjoy the unwrapping process, especially where it was 6 layers deep and I had to cut it off.

She give a Godzilla a nice tape necklace too.

No comments:

Post a Comment