Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A little brag

I know that Phebe is really awesome. She gets a lot of screen time here. I do have other children. They are just much calmer and don't make for funny reading often. I am taking a moment here to let you know of my oldest two having some serious honors bestowed recently.

I received some paperwork to have Victor evaluated to be in the gifted program at school. I find this mildly amusing since he has participated all year long without the evaluation. But I am honored that they think he may qualify. Even if he doesn't, I am always impressed with how well he comprehends concepts and comes up with solutions. He really is very intelligent.

Naomi loves art stuff. Loves creating. I just got a paper from school saying that one of her pieces has been selected to be part of the art show at the high school in two weeks. I am very impressed. Of course one of my favorite parts of this, is that she can't remember what it is. She does do lots of art stuff. I guess there is just too much to keep track of.

Victor also followed a recipe and made pancakes for us all with very minimal supervision. As in, I wasn't even in the room for most of the mixing.

Naomi was very cooperative about putting dishes away while Victor cooked. I am so glad that I have such awesome helpers. They are smart and funny and I am glad that they get to live with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment