Sunday, April 6, 2014

Guess who, take 4!


The answer is....



L Tom Perry.

Learn more about his awesomeness here.

Here is a previous address of his. 

***
Who am I?
  • I was five when my parents moved our family to a dairy farm in Pocatello, Idaho.
  • I accepted a mission call and served faithfully in the France Mission.
  • I attended BYU and Harvard.
  • I married Kathy Williams in the Salt Lake Temple in March 1975.
  • While I attended BYU my day would start at 4:00 am when I would go to clean bathrooms in the library .
  • I have a master’s degree in business administration.
  • I became an apostle in 2009
  • I speak French, Portuguese, and Spanish in addition to his native English.  
  • I settled in Tampa, Florida, where my business interests included advertising, real estate development, and health care.
  • My wife and I have 4 children.
  • I was born Logan Utah on August 9, 1951.
  • I served as a mission president in France and Brazil.
  • Our family moved 8 times due to church assignments.
  • I served as Executive Director of the Church Audiovisual Department,
  • I counseled missionaries: “Don’t live your life without miracles.”

1 comment: