Sunday, February 27, 2011

Letting go

Today I parted with one of the most beautiful things I have ever made. I LOVE this quilt.

I used my mom's machine and quilted around the fish. When you flip it over there are fish outlines. Sadly You can't really tell in the picture I took.



I realised you can't really see the rainbow around the edge or the strip of crazy orange near the ends.They are there and I love the effect they add. Sorry you can't see the whole thing.

The church I attend- The church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints- does a lot of humanitarian aid. Currently they are in desperate need of twin and full sized quilts. This quilt has been donated. I can only imagine how much some child somewhere is going to love it. I love it.
I encourage you to donate too. I will be making more.

No comments:

Post a Comment