Tuesday, March 1, 2011

NInja School


Ethan shared this video with Naomi the other day. She watched it, I kid you not, approximately 30 times in a row. It is "Peaches" by the Presidents of the United states

That evening at dinner she was telling her elder brother about the incredible ninjas in this video and the awesome moves of the band members. Then she gave us this fabulous quote: " I think ninjas are real and I hope they are because I want to fight them. I need to practice my fighting moves."

My little princes, ready to start ninja training.

Ethan's cousin is taking taekwondo (sp?)  right now. We told her maybe Amy could teach her some ninja moves, since she taking ninja classes right now.

Amy lives next door and I saw her get out of her car this afternoon. Naomi was ready to fly over there to begin her ninja training. Seeing as Amy is a college student, I assumed she had homework to do and would be off to work later that evening. Naomi did not accept this reasoning stating : " No mom, she doesn't have homework. They don't give homework at ninja school." I had to explain Amy was taking other classes besides her ninja classes.

I need to talk to Amy, the ninja master, to schedule a training session. Maybe some day this week my little princess will begin.... Ninja school.

No comments:

Post a Comment