Sunday, November 21, 2010



My husband and I were rewatching some of General Conference. We just rewatched this particular talk. It is one of my favorites. If you have some time, please sit down and watch it. It is so very uplifting.  If you don't have time, then just read my favorite quote from this talk-

"The fourth key relationship is with ourselves. It may seem odd to think of having a relationship with ourselves, but we do. Some people can’t get along with themselves. They criticize and belittle themselves all day long until they begin to hate themselves. May I suggest that you reduce the rush and take a little extra time to get to know yourself better. Walk in nature, watch a sunrise, enjoy God’s creations, ponder the truths of the restored gospel, and find out what they mean for you personally. Learn to see yourself as Heavenly Father sees you—as His precious daughter or son with divine potential."



*Thanks to my husband who figured out how to get this video here. It sure wouldn't be without his help.

No comments:

Post a Comment