Wednesday, November 20, 2013

She needs a guitar and bigger nipples

Me: Phebe, you look really cute in that outfit. I like your new jeans a lot.
Phebe: Yea, now I need a guitar.
Me: When you wear jeans you need a guitar?
Phebe: Yea, guitars go with jeans.


Few hours later I found her dragging the guitar out of the closet. They match OK?

We had this great conversation while at the Dr's office.

Nurse: Wow! Now you are a big sister. Do you help with the baby? Take care of her? Do you feed your sister?
Phebe, looking at her like she is crazy: No, I don't feed her.
Nurse:  Why don't you help feed the baby?
Phebe, absolutely incredulous : My nipples are too small!

I finally stepped in and informed the nurse I was breastfeeding. The look on her face was pretty priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment