Tuesday, November 5, 2013

More conversations with Phebini.

Here are a couple of examples of having a conversation with Phebe.

I can't remember what she was upset about but she uninvited us all to her birthday party(again.) She threatens us with that fairly often.
Phebe: well then you can't come to my birthday!
Ethan: then how are you going to get there?
Phebe: I'll drive myself.
Ethan: how? You can't drive.
Phebe: well ok, parents can come- but not kids.
Naomi: that means you can't go either, because you are a kid.
Phebe: no! I'm not! I'm an adult!
Naomi: wait... You are an adult?
Phebe: yes! I am an adult!

They grow up so fast. Not even a full four years old and already a grown up.

I already told you about Phebe deciding to walk to Marie's house. This is the conversation we had at dinner about the incident.

Ethan: Phebe how were you going to get there? You were going to walk?
Phebe: yes, I was going to walk to Marie's house.
E: how? You don't know where it is. What direction is it?
P: Forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment