Friday, July 26, 2013

Happy moments

Here are a few of the happy moments from my day as a mom.

I set up the "pool" for Phebe. A nice little wading pool since Caleb and Naomi got to go on an adventure with the neighbor and she felt left out. Silly me thought she would actually play in the water. She spent most of her time collecting random centipede like creatures and putting them on a Frisbee that she then floated in the water and called a boat I am sure they loved it. I suspect there were several casualties. I would like to interject here that I am grateful to live in an area with so many kid friendly bugs. Centipedes, pill bugs, ants, grasshoppers, crickets, cicadas, best of all lightning bugs/ fireflies. Very few insects actually hurt people around here. I am glad.

Victor and Naomi worked on duct taping training wheels to a car booster seat and then tied it to the back of the scooter. I would not label it a great success. It is still in the development stage.

Phebe raced several cars and buses down the street. She is completely convinced that she won every race.

I love that they are creative and entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment