Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Cuteness and the dentist.

Collection of randomness today.

I took a carpet scrubber to the beds today. I also washed all the bedding. Then I made kids wash their feet before going to bed. I had this silly idea that any of it would matter to them and they would rest peacefully. You would think after being a mom for 9 years I would be over such ridiculous notions. Pretty sure I can still hear them thumping around "sleeping".

I went to the dentist today for the first time in 3 over three years. I took four kids with me. It is pretty awesome having them be amazed that my teeth were in such good shape for having not been to the dentist in a long time. It also makes the visit more memorable when your 3 year old sits on your lap through the visit and watches with great interest everything they do in your mouth. She asks so many questions but I can't really answer them with other peoples hands in my mouth. It kind of reminded me of this video-

Last of all I think you should know that we had a serious emergency this evening. Ethan went up to check on the girls and had this conversation-

Phebe sitting there crying.
Ethan: Why are you crying Phebe?
Phebe: I need mom.
Ethan :Why do you need mom?
Phebe: Because she is cute.

It was hard to resist that logic and I had to go fill the cute quota of my little girl. It was serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment