Sunday, May 26, 2013

The ninja princess

Tonight the dinner conversation included this bit-

Naomi : I don't think I would ever want to be a princess.
Me: Why is that?
N: They have to use good manners all the time. And they wear dresses all the time.
Me: You don't like wearing dresses?
N: No. It is too hard to do cartwheels in them. ( This kid literally cartwheels through the house on a consistent basis.)
Me: You don't like using good manners?
N: Well, sometimes. But I don't want to do it all the time. I think I would end up being the Ninja Princess or something. I would sneak around all the time. And then leave my home and decide I am NOT GOING TO BE THE PRINCESS! (She requested large lettering there.)


Some of you may have little girls who dress up in frilly dresses and enjoy Disney Princess play. Mine seems to have come from a different mold.


I'm OK with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment