Saturday, May 18, 2013

Sing a long with Phebe

Phebe sang this song to me this morning-

I am a child of God.
And you are a child of God.
I am a person,
You are a person.
We are all persons. 
I want food.
We are dancing all the way.
We are Nemos. 
Nemos dance.

I am a child of God.
And I am a snuggle.
I am it.
I want some watermelon.
Mom says you have to eat your other food before you can have more watermelon.

Then she says it is time for me to sing along with her-

I am a child of God.
I love to dance and eat.
You love to dance and eat.
We love to eat watermelon. 
And we are children of God.


This has been silly songs with Phebe. Tune in next time when Phebe sings about being in "Out in the desert."

1 comment:

  1. I do like being able to see into a little window of Phebe's life--but I bet it would be FASCINATING to see into her brain!

    ReplyDelete