Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A murderer in our midst

We were invited to participate in a "How to Host a Murder" party. This was my first time. Very cool. I highly recommend it.  Here is the general idea. You buy the game, there are a bunch of different scenarios. Each has a different setting and different characters. You invite friends who are willing to play parts in your play. You tell them a bit about their character and some costume suggestions. They show up get their info and then you sit around accusing each other of being the murderer. Crazy, but fun. In the end you do get to find out who it was.

 Ethan and I participated in the "Chicago Caper." Late 20's was our setting. I had lots of fun dressing for the part. Here are the pictures of how our costumes worked out.-


 My friends daughter had a head band that matched perfectly. It was awesome.
I just wish I had as much hair to style as the lady who did the tutorial on line.

May I present "Silky"...
Silky and Harrow-



That is what we did for New Years Eve. From 4-9. We were in bed long before midnight. We're cool like that.

If you ever get the change to participate in one of these games- do it. There is much fun to be had.

No comments:

Post a Comment