Friday, August 5, 2011

Let's be grateful!

Today I am going to play "I'm so grateful for..."

I do this everyday in my journal. I just thought you might enjoy some of the things I am grateful for today.

  • Fresh peaches, lots of them. Sweet and juicy.
  • I did NOT lose my temper at my intensely passionate, incredibly stubborn and currently argumentative daughter. Unloading and loading the dishwasher would go so much faster if I didn't list it as one of my kids jobs.
  • Victor spoke up about what Caleb and Phebe were doing.
  • That the shampoo bottle and conditioner bottles were less than half full when Phebe and Caleb dumped them.
  • They climbed into the bathtub to pour them out.
  • Phebe was unable to get out of the bathtub after getting covered in shampoo, thus she could not take her mess all over the house.
  • She did not get any in her eyes.
  • My friend and her kids came over to help with peaches.
  • No one got cut when a bowl was broken.
  • We got some peaches canned, some ready for making jam and fruit leather.

There are many more things that I am grateful for today. There is my sample list. Hope you are having a great day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment