Friday, December 3, 2010

Even Katara has Hair Loopies.









Every once in a while I come across something that I wish would never end. ( Things I don't enjoy seem to go on forever. )

My husband I used Netflix to watch Nickelodeon's "Avatar, the Last Air Bender". If you have not see that show I can not recommend it enough. Yes, it is designed for kids. Yes, I love it anyway. It is just so good.

I admit it. I will sit through nearly ANYTHING if you give me witty dialogue. Oh how I love good banter.

The best part is that Avatar has MORE than just great lines. Avatar has GREAT lines, good animation, fantastic story lines, fascinating concepts, respectable morals and interesting characters. I seriously wish that show would keep going. There are so many quote able lines.

I have not seen the movie. I can not vouch for its value. From what I have heard, I think I will spare myself the agony.

Seriously add it to your Netflix list. So good.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen the cartoon or the movie. Ken took Matthew to the movie and they liked it but have not seen the cartoon. I'll aded it to my netflix as you commanded. :)

    The picture of my blog is of all the willow trees facing the wall because my mom thought they were creepy. She didn't understand why they don't have faces. I LOVE WILLOW TREE. After I took that picture, I turned them all the correct way and I love just laying on my couch and looking at that nativity sceene. It's my favorite.

    Thanks for your comments. I enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love this show. I can't wait for the next season to be available on netflix. We like to watch cartoons in the morning before work while we eat breakfast. At first, I added it so I would have something to watch while Barry was at work or during a project I had going, but Barry watched a couple episodes and I had to wait for him to get home anyway because we loved it so much.

    So good. So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen Avatar and I like the picture.

    ReplyDelete