Saturday, December 11, 2010

Stuff I Made

These are pictures of things that I have made. I think they are cool and you should take the time to admire them. There is a lot of time between these projects so don't go thinking I'm all crafty-like.


These are miniatures that I painted. I think  they turned out really neat. The quality doesn't show up quite as well in these pictures as in reality. But I am still proud of them.  





This is a quilt that my husband and I made out of his old work shirts.


This is what I made from Sculpey. It is a cobra.
 And a heart I turned into a neclace. Yup, ribbon and a paper clip and suddenly it is jewelry. I am so amazing.

These things make me happy. I wanted to share.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that quilt turned out nice!!!! We should have a scuplie party.

    ReplyDelete