Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Scuplie

Sculpie is an AMAZING product. It is like clay, but will only harden if you bake it.  I have decided one of our Christmas traditions will be each one of us making a new ornament out of it. This stuff is tough and you can do anything with it.


Here are some of the things that we did with it. Most of this is Ethan's since his are just vastly superior to mine.


Ok, well I don't have time right now, I'll give you some more later. Those two are both Ethan's. Yea. He is amazing.

2 comments:

  1. That is impressive. We had a sculpting class in art school - sculpie was one of the first products we used and it was awesome! I havent used it in years. I wanted to make a nativity scene this year, and sculpie may be the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those sculpies.

    Kate, you should make your nativity scene sculpie monsters. Or maybe you should comission Ethan to do it!

    ReplyDelete