Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dogs.

I love dogs. Ok, I love a well trained dog. The kind that is happy if you pet it and goes away when you don't want to. The kind that doesn't jump in my face or lick every bit of my skin it can find. If I had a dog training would be a serious priority at my house and then I would enjoy having it around.

Reasons I dont have a dog-
I am allergic to them.
I would have to clean up after it.
I would have to pay for it.


Those are my top 3 reasons for being dogless.


There is a dog in my neighborhood that is pooping on my front lawn. I am ready to beat the next dog that comes down the sidewalk. I am so angry. Clean up after your own dog. It isnt' my dog! You knew they pooped when you got one! If you don't want to clean up after it then let it poop in your own yard and leave it there! I have CHILDREN who play there! Even if I didn't have kids who play there it is still MY yard- a no poop zone.

Here is where things seem to get sticky. I have a suspicion it is a little girl who is walking the dog. A little girl who's parents send her out with a great big puppy who drags her down the sidewalk. Angry as I am, the more I think about it the less I can envision her being capable of cleaning up while having the dog at the end of a leash dragging her around. So I guess the next step is to have a discussion.

What exactly is your goal of having your daughter walk the dog? Is it so it can go to the bathroom? Is your intention the dog to do it's business while it is out? Do you mean for the little girl to clean it up? If you do mean to, you might want to teach her that- cause she sure has no idea how to do so. Even if it means sending her back out after the dog has been taken inside I would greatly appreciate it.

Granted- I have no proof it is that dog. I live in an area where there are lots of dogs. I do not appreciate them adopting my yard. Not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment