Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Day in the Life of 2 year old.

Thus far today ( it is nearly 4 o'clock) my 2 year old has-
  • Peeled and then refused to eat a banana resorting to putting it in a bowl of dirt.
  • Fed his little sister incredible amounts of oatmeal. Well ok put lots on a spoon that went in her direction.
  • Taken a bath and still managed to be dirty 10 minutes later.
  • Tried to put strawberries in my pocket.
  • Took a q-tip that had been dipped in gentian violet ( one of the most incredibly staining substances I have ever encountered) and rubbed it all over the toilet seat.
  • Put 2 rolls of toilet paper in the toilet.
  • That was followed by putting my curling iron in the toilet.
  • Threw graham crackers on the carpet I had just vacuumed.

As I type this there are giant globs of strawberry juice dried to the wall behind me where he had thrown half eaten strawberries. He is lucky he is charming when you talk to him. He might not survive until tomorrow.

He has voluntarily started potty training. I just am afraid of leaving him the bathroom alone for earlier stated reasons.

2 comments:

  1. Oh whoops! I forgot to mention he poured Sunny-D on "Where a the Sidewalk Ends" right after I made him vacuume all the graham crackers up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my life. Only mine is taller, faster and has more practice! And has no interest in potty training--ever! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete