Monday, November 17, 2014

LEGOs really do hurt to walk on.

Many a soul have encountered the pain that is stepping on a LEGO.

Ruby needed to take that pain to a new level.

My poor babe was upstairs crying, not sobbing like she was injured or in danger. She just sounded frustrated with her situation. I figured she would come downstairs and seek comfort. She didn't. The sadness continued.So I went to save her.

I found her at the top of the stairs. She kept attempting to stand but quickly fell back down. That is when I realized the problem.

She had stuffed LEGOs down her footie pajamas. When she stood to walk they all went straight down her legs into the footie portion. So each time she tried to step the LEGOs moved under her foot.

She was not a happy baby. However, it did make me laugh while I removed about 14 pieces from her outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment