Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Happy

Here are a few things that are adding to my happiness this morning-

I am not a garbage man, sewage person, cart return lady or anything that requires extended periods of time in the cold. I am SO grateful for that. 

I am capable of reading. I am not talking just about books here. How terrifying would it be to go someplace new and be unable to read signs or directions?

I have gotten to Skype with my brother serving in the Air Force who is stationed in Alaska. Plus I surprised my mom with that Skype last night. Let's just say she was thrilled having never experienced Skyping before.

Moments when I have the skill or resource needed to help someone. 

This is trivial, I know, but it brings me joy. I started a new journal. Officially filled up the last one and now I get to start again. I love that. 

Life is good. My life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment