Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Just can't reach!

I was recently informed that I am not complaining sufficiently about the difficulties of pregnancy. I can not say that I suddenly feel the need to change that but I will indulge in a bit of "problems you probably hadn't really thought about" when you are 10 months pregnant.

*Washing dishes is more difficult. Go ahead, strap half a basketball to your front and try to wash dishes. Or your hands for that matter.

*Hugging people, especially your husband, is more challenging. It is no longer quite so straight on. Far more to the side.

*Wiping off the table or handing something to someone across from you. You just can't reach as far.

*Same thing goes for attempting to reach things in high cupboards. I just can't get close enough to reach the stuff that was barely in reach previously.

*It is far more terrifying when your children come charging affectionately at you. Yes, I want to hug you. Can we do it at a slower speed please?

*You can't carry things as close to you. The basket of laundry is far more arm work because it can't just rest against you as effectively.


So there you go, a few of the random problems that you face when you are incredibly pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment