Monday, September 9, 2013

Latest fashion trends

Phebe has a fuzzy little nylon shawl that she loves. It is made of material that looks very similar to this-


OK, so it is supposed to be a shawl anyway. She has declared it to be a skirt. A well loved skirt. A skirt that is worn at nearly every opportunity. And why not? It is purple. It is fuzzy and soft. Plus it is sparkly. Honestly, how could a piece of clothing like that lose?

The reason I mention it is because we have given it a special name. A name that makes me smile every time she puts it on. 

It is the Wookie Skirt. 

 I am pretty sure that you will be seeing them on fashion runways very soon. I highly recomend wearing your wookie skirt with sweatshirts that say things like "I Heart Hugs" on 80 degree days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment