Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I love people

OK, I don't always love people. I do love funny people though. I was looking for a recipe for peanut butter chicken. Yes, it is kind of a weird dish, but about once a year I think it is a good dinner. I found a recipe with really good reviews. When I look up a recipe I usually read the first few comments that like the recipe and then try to read one that didn't like it.

I found this awesome one star review.-
Wow. I'm not sure what else to say. I found this recipe earlier tonight, and thought I'd give it a try. After making it according to the directions, and serving it for dinner, I think I may be able to make some suggestions to help improve it. For instance, you could navigate away from this page to a good recipe, never to return here again...

No comments:

Post a Comment