Monday, August 19, 2013

Posting about posting

Sometimes I do a great job updating here. Sometimes I don't. Sometimes I have to go on a trip and see people I haven't seen in a while and listen to them tell me that they enjoy my blog for me to be reminded that there are a few people around that read it.

I am always impressed that most of the comments are " I really love reading the stories about your kids". Even people who don't have children seem amused. Well that always bolsters my incentive to write some more about my children and what is going on. Believe me, I have quite an awesome posted about our summer festivities planned.

I also wanted to let you know that when you stop getting Facebook as your main traffic source it is kind of surprising what websites show up. I made the mistake of clicking on one of them to see what it was once. Not doing that again. When I say mistake, I do mean mistake. It is kind of weird to read this list of websites that you have never heard but that sometimes come back and visit your blog over and over again.

That is all for the moment. I have great plans and you will be presented with them shortly. Until then, have a nice night.

No comments:

Post a Comment